The Connect With… Kick-Off event was a great success! This week we shift focus to connecting emerging leaders to established leaders and providing insightful workshops covering a wide range of relevant topics.
From the Connect With… e-blast:
We’re offering a break next Friday afternoon (10/10) for all young professionals-future leaders-who thirst for new business contacts, professional relationships, fresh ideas and tools to help lead and develop professionally. It’s a small investment for hopes of a big future.
Some of the things you’ll learn from attending:
- About other people in the St. Louis Region and their unique perspectives
- How to concentrate on the “nuts and bolts” of starting and growing your own business
- Ways to connect your strengths and passion with civic and charitable organizations
- Tools for communicating effectively across generations
- Realistic steps for finding and leveraging mentors to help your career
- How to cut through the hype and get to actions for going green
- Keys to building your personal brand – an essential ingredient to success
Some of the Summit Speakers and Leaders include:
Anna Doyle: Partner at RubinBrown leading Strategic Business Development, Tom George: Chancellor of the University of Missouri St. Louis, Eric Greitens: Chairman of the Center for Citizen Leadership, Brenda Newberry: President and CEO of the Newberry Group, Michael Novack: President and CEO, Kiosite, LLC, Ben Rosario: Co-Owner of Big River Running Company, Gary Steps: Founder of Butterfly Energy Works, Frank Stokes: CEO of Innovate St. Louis, Michael Torres: US Brand Communications, Anheuser-Busch
To Register now, go to www.ConnectWithSTL.com, click on Schedule of Events (on the top toolbar), then scroll the Connect With… Leaders Summit event and click on link provided below the description.